F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Ahha !!! Welcome to Mr.Geekynerd blog page

So We all have a friend to whom we can share our feelings , but according to me he/she is not your best friend... Yes you heard it right , I would like to clear one thing before moving on to content that I really don't have knowledge about girls or what friendship females share .... I do only know about Boys .....
.
.

Friend in our (boys) words is called " *****" 😁😁 Yes , boys never call their friend with the actual name , we transform the name🤖 like ~
Naman - Nimki
Aditya - Adigude
Siddant - Siddi baba
Etc..

.
So we boys do have a great feeling while calling there friends with these names " PROUDNESS
.

So couple of days back we celebrated FRIENDSHIP DAY 🎊🎊
What others do on friendship day -  Wishes happy friendship day and give them a friendship band

What boys(studs) do on friendship day - " Band ! A band can't describe our friendship bro 😭😭 Inside🤑 - chalo! Accha hai kharcha nhi karna pada

So ya ! Before writing this blog I did created a story on some of my friends on my Instagram , I saved them as highlight , so just go and have a look
.

So guys this was my first time blogging experience so I don't know how to create amazing blog post ... Next time I'll definitely write more than this...

But....but...but before going I must write some lines about my friends...😁😁😁

Aditya (Best Friend) - "We all do have that one friend who is the one and only piece in this extreme world"

Siddant - " 😎😎😁😁😁😁😁 , nothing to say about you bro "

Gargi - Internet friend, hope we meet as early as possible ,

                                 "We all do have that one friend with whom we never met but still  🤔🤔......"

Akansha - "We all do have that one friend who always speak out of the world"

There so many .. people to talk about , so I will do that on my next blog on friendship , whenever I Will upload a another blog......
.
So till take care

.

Wishing you all a very happy friendship day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Post a Comment